Suitcases

all that junk inside your trunk

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

days 6, 7, 8, and 9

Hello! We are in beautiful (ok, maybe beautiful isn't the right word. The prettiest part of Oregon so far has been the highway, no fooling) Eugene, Oregon, using the Days Inn FREE WIRELESS INET.


We have a lot to talk about. We went to San Fransisco and it was pretty awesome.


After that we went to a campsite that had more mosquitos/foot^3 than anywhere I've ever seen.


But the next night we went to the most beautiful campsite I have ever seen.


Did you know that some California State Parks have FREE WIRELESS INET? Well, we didn't go to one of those, but we did finish up our San Fransisco movie while we were camping that night. We are crossing our fingers that youtube will work this time, but no promises I'm afraid :(


After that we drove through sketchy-ville California at the very end of the 1. It was so sketchy that I accidentally helped a small child shoplift from the supermarket! We were in line to check out and the kid was reaching for a word-search book and couldn't reach it, so I picked it up for him because I am so tall. Then instead of thanking me and giving it to his dad to pay for it he just put it in his pocket!!!!! An 8 year old shoplifter!!!!! It made me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home