Suitcases

all that junk inside your trunk

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chicago!

And here are some pictures from during Chicago:


What are those things in front of the skyline, you ask?

Those are me and Christina...on Segways! We took a Segway tour of the lakeshore, and they are so fun. If anyone has one that they would like to sell for less than $5,000, then I'd get it.

We got to see these corncobs that might look familiar to some of you:


And now the obligatory list of Chicago touristy things...

The Art Insitute


The Bean in Millenium Park



Museum of Science and Industry (and our first thermal imaging on the blog, I think)


and giant pizza (stuffed from Giordano's)



And now we're actually caught up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Aw! I'm a little jealous. I love showing people around. I hope you had a "native" guide! I also hope you fell madly in love with what is certainly the best city in the US. I can't wait to see the videos!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home